Local High Tech Microscope Training for Area Dentists.
New series of course dates (9am to 4pm):
Friday, September 14th
Friday, September 21st
Friday, October 12th
Friday, October 19th
The deluxe course includes 36 hours of training over 6 Fridays and the short course, 12 hours over 2 Fridays. "Dentists will work through the learning curve of using a microscope," explains Dr. van Zyl.
The course will include training on up to four different types of microscopes and using operator stools with arm/wrist rests. Participating dentists will also be preparing Typodonts with NSK air turbines and electric motor hand pieces, as well as learning about Brassler burs and carbides.
Dr. van Zyl holds three dental degrees -- BDS, DDS and MS, Prosthodontics -- and ran a clinic dedicated to aesthetic work for many years at the University of the Pacific in San Francisco. He has also practiced in the San Francisco Bay Area, Lake County, Santa Rosa, as well as in the United Kingdom and Saudi Arabia.
Call office manager, Lynne at (707) 433-2090 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for course details and reservations.
Each date is limited to four dentists. Minimum participation required of two Fridays.
* Course includes 6 hours of instructional time: 9am - 4pm with lunch provided.*
Training will be at the Lumin Dentistry office, 445 March Avenue, Suite C in Healdsburg.
6 CEU credits for each 6-hour training session. 1 CEU per hour, up to the 6-hour maximum for 1 day.
Advantages of this course:
- Small course size: only 4-6 doctors
- Ergonomics: learn without a sore back
- A model with preparations you can show your patients
- You will increase the quality of your procedures, as you also enhance patient care and satisfaction
- You will gain satisfaction and enjoyment in your practice
COST: $1,500 per Friday